Thank you for visiting my website. Your privacy and the protection of your personal data are important to me. As of May 25, 2018, I have an obligation to collect and protect your data in accordance with new European standards for data protection.
You can request further information at any time about what personal information I am holding and how it is being used; you can ask for electronic copies of your personal information to be sent to you; and you can request that I erase your personal data.
I am limited to using your data under the following conditions: where you have consented to it, where I need to do so in order to fulfil our contract with you, or in certain special circumstances, such as compliance with legal obligations, or for other legitimate purposes.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
I may collect the following information from you through email, my website, on the phone if you contact me or by electronic submission on other online platforms.
I only collect the information relevant to each item listed when needed.
Name / Email address / Other information relevant to an enquiry
I require information for a range of reasons including:
• To get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.
• To provide a quotation, and / or deliver services.
• Internal record keeping.
• To obtain information essential to delivering products and services when purchased.
• To obtain information useful for improving our services.
• To send out promotional emails about new services, events, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
What I do not do with your information unless specified when asking for information and / or asking your consent:
• Contact you for market research purposes
• Share your data with any 3rd parties for any reason
What I do with the information I gather
I am committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure and not shared with anyone for any reason.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict how I use your personal information. If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Every page on my website including pages where information is collected are secured with https.
I track use of this website with Google Analytics to help improve our site and customer experience. For users with accounts I do not send any data to google that allows them to identify you personally and conditions for user id tracking. You can opt-out from Analytics tracking by clicking on this link: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
My website, emails social media and other platforms may contain links to other (3rd party) websites of interest. However, once you have used these links you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have the right to determine how your data is collected and used by me. In particular:
• Your personal information can only be held on valid bases, such as your consent, and our contractual obligation to provide services to you.
• You have the right to know whether or not I are processing your personal information.
• You can request that your personal information be sent to you in electronic format.
• You have the right to restrict the purposes for which I may use your personal information.
• You have the right to request that incorrect information about you be rectified.
• You have the right to request that your personal information be erased, also known as the “right to be forgotten,” subject only to imperatives of public policy specified in the GDPR (Art. 17.3), or to my own specific needs concerning legal obligations or claims.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting me. If you consented to me collecting and/or processing your personal information but change your mind, you can get in touch with me to request that I erase the personal information that I hold about you.